Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

Let's get comfy ~ Jammie Review



I have to say jammies are one of my favorite things to buy for my little ones and well me too. Who doesn’t like a good pair of comfy soft jammies? I had the privilege of reviewing some wonderful organic jammies ($32) from Baby Essentials that I am really excited about. They are not only made from soft organic fabric but they are super cute too! I personally love the polka dots, but they come in a floral bird print as well. I was a bit nervous at first how the print would hold up in the wash as sometimes organic fabrics with prints can fade but I am happy to report the polka dots are as cute as ever.

As if the soft cuteness of the jammies were not enough, Baby Essentials uses organic cotton grown using sustainable farming practices AND they plant a tree with ever apparel purchase! So you can also feel great about your purchase. In addition to jammies they have dresses, blankets and potty training pants. 


These will make great Holiday gifts for your loved ones enter the code JAMMIES20 and receive 20% off your purchase! Happy shopping! http://babyessentials.biz/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment